Friday, December 2, 2011

BREAKING NEWS: Will Herman Cain Announce Getting out of the Race Tomorrow? (12/3/2011) Cain says "My lawyer told me not to comment on Ginger White"



Breaking News - An intriguing interview of Herman Cain's alleged lover of 13 years speaks about text messages, sex, and more details of their relationship according to her. According to her:

Ginger White---
"He flew me to Palm Springs California"
"He is just telling parts of the truth"
"He always gave me money in cash"
"Travel was involved, and sex was involved, I would never lie about that"

When asked how much money Herman Cain gave Ginger White money he said:

Herman Cain---
"My lawyer told me not to comment on this"

Sounds Guilty to me Herman!

Good luck on your speech tomorrow... 12/3/2011 and with your wife. Will this mean the end of the Herman Cain in the 2012 presidential race? We'll See

Looking for Free, Legitimate Ways to Make Money Online and Telecommute from home? Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment